How Does SPA-DENT Teeth Whitening Treatment help in Brightening Your Teeth
A beautiful smile can win the hearts of even strangers. People may forget your face but they will never forget your smile. Having a gorgeous smile makes you feel confident and also adds charm to your appearance. But the pertinent question is how to achieve that enviable smile. After all, not everyone has a sparkling white smile. Our dental habits along with aging and having staining foods play a key role in staining the teeth.
Though professional whitening treatments can help in achieving dramatically whiter teeth, it involves the use of chemicals which cause sensitivity for a few days. If you are looking for a whitening treatment that is completely natural, sensitivity-free and offers guarantee for a bright smile, Spa-Dent is the ideal choice for you!
What is Spa-Dent?
It is a procedure that whitens your teeth in 15 minutes. It is safe, effective, and virtually pain-free. The whitening system will make your teeth 2-8 shades lighter within a few minutes as compared to the other whitening solutions. Also, it is less expensive than the other whitening solutions and at-home trays.
How Does Spa-Dent Work?
What makes Spa-Dent different is that it makes use of a blue LED light for activating the whitening gel. The dentist will keep a track of the duration with the help of countdown display on the light wall. It is said that you must not drink or eat for at least 30 minutes after the procedure. Also, it is suggested to avoid staining foods and drinks such as tea, coffee, or wine for the next 24 hours.
vFor achieving the desired whitening results, you need to visit the dentist for at least 2-4 sessions. Once the desired shade has been achieved, you may have to come to the dentist in every 6 months or year for getting a touch-up. It would depend on your eating habits and how stained your teeth get during that period.
Advantages of Spa-Dent Teeth Whitening
- The treatment is family-friendly as it is less expensive and anyone from your family can get it done.
- Though it is a cosmetic dentistry treatment, it doesn’t cause any sensitivity which is common with other whitening treatments.
- It can be done within a short period as compared to other at-home and in-office whitening treatments.
- If you are a follower of a healthy lifestyle and like to stay away from chemicals, you can go for Spa-Dent without any worry as the whitening solution is made of naturally formulated ingredients which doesn’t cause any harm or damage.
- As the whitening solution is pH neutral, it is a perfect whitening system for patients who have sensitive teeth.
- Yet another benefit of Spa-Dent is that it helps in removing the stains and restores the natural whiteness of your teeth and it can be used on crowns and veneers as well.
Who Can Benefit from Whitening?
Almost anyone can benefit from the whitening procedure but the treatment may not be as effective for one as it is for another. During the consultation and examination, the dentist will access if you are the right candidate for the treatment along with determining the shade that you need to achieve.
Why Is Whitening Important?
A bright and beautiful smile can make a big difference in your personality. It can improve your prospects of success in personal as well as in a professional field. Everyone gets impressed with a sparkling white smile. So why not make little improvements in your smile with the help of teeth whitening procedures. Also, when you are getting a chance to do it the natural way without causing sensitivity, you must always consider the option.
Many people are skeptical if teeth whitening treatment is safe or not. However, the fact is that whitening is safe when done under the supervision of the dentist. However, Spa-Dent is not recommended for children below the age of 15 years as well as pregnant and lactating women.
If you have dental sealants, you can discuss with your dentist if the sealants will come in way of getting whiter teeth. If you have any other dental procedures done, let the dentist know about it beforehand so that he can practice the required precautions.